We’re Here 24/7 to Fix Your Problem
When you own a home, you have a lot on your plate. That’s why you might not notice when your furnace starts to make strange noises or your heat pump is no longer churning out the reliable warmth it once did. Even if you are aware of the warning signs of a problem, you might ignore it, hoping your heating system will get back on track without any effort on your part.
Here’s why that’s a major mistake: When small problems aren’t addressed, they can grow into much larger (and more expensive) issues. In fact, they can even escalate into total system breakdowns. Let us assure you. This is something you DO NOT want to experience, especially in the middle of a frigid morning.
Instead of facing that nightmare scenario, reach out to us as soon as you notice that something is awry. Our NATE-certified, exceptionally skilled technicians will arrive at your home on time and pinpoint the problem quickly. We’ll explain our findings and our plan of action, getting your approval before making any necessary heating repairs in your Las Vegas home. Our techs know how to repair any make and model, including those we did not install.
Don’t Ignore Those Warning Signs
When it’s time to repair your heating system, it often sends out distress signals. We’ve created a list of some of the most common warnings. Keep these things in mind if you suspect something is “off” with your heat pump or furnace.
- Strange odors: When you first start up your furnace for the season, it’s fairly normal to smell fuel. However, a lingering smell is a clear sign of trouble. Call us to check it out.
- Frequent restarts: Do you have to try several times before your furnace starts? Do you need to restart it at some point in the day or night? You could be dealing with a faulty thermostat or disconnected wiring.
- Weird pilot light colors: Your pilot light should be blue. Not yellow. Not orange. Not any other color. An odd color could be a sign of ventilation issues.
- Inconsistent heat: Uh oh. Your thermostat is set properly, but your home isn’t as warm as you’d like. What gives? We can find the problem.
- Odd noises: Some noise is normal. But loud, distracting noises are not. Our smart technicians will resolve this problem.
- Dirty air: A faulty heating system can spew dust, dirt and other debris into your indoor air. This is not good for your health. It’s time to take action.
Reliable Heating Repairs in Henderson, NV
Your family’s comfort and safety are our No. 1 concern, especially when temperatures drop. The team at Simply can get your furnace or heat pump operating at maximum efficiency again with our trusted heating repairs in Las Vegas or nearby. Plus, we’re available 24/7—when you need us most.
Want to avoid those surprise repairs (and the bills that come with them)? We can provide you with a thorough maintenance and tune-up visit designed to prevent unexpected repairs and total system breakdowns. Plus, you can sign up for Our Simply the Best Service Plan where you’ll get special discounts, exceptional savings and total peace of mind.
Schedule Your Heating Repair in Las Vegas, NV, Today!
We’re ready to help repair your heating system! Call us at 702.935.5336 or use our convenient contact form to reach us.