For Your Las Vegas Area Home
Researchers say Americans spend about 90 percent of their time indoors, where the amounts of pollutants in the air can be two to five times higher than outdoor air. Plus, the coronavirus pandemic has made all of us more aware of the importance of breathing in clean, fresh air.
With those factors in mind, we encourage you to reach out to us for an expert assessment of your indoor air quality. Our HVAC technicians are Simply savvy and smart about indoor air quality systems. At Simply, we have a large selection of air quality solutions to make sure everyone in your household is breathing the cleanest, freshest, safest air possible.
Here are just some of the pollutants that can foul up your indoor air quality: dust, dirt, pollen, allergens, bacteria, viruses and more. All of this gunk can take a toll on your family members’ health. Dirty indoor air can cause serious medical problems—triggering allergies, aggravating asthma, causing viral or bacteria infections and more.
We carry a wide variety of indoor air quality systems to clean and purify the air inside of your home. The systems we recommend can significantly lower the amount of pollution in your indoor air. In some cases, these devices can just about eliminate certain unwanted substances.
Here are some reasons to install an indoor air quality system in your home:
- One or more family members suffer from allergies, asthma or other upper respiratory problems.
- The pollen index in your area is high.
- You have smokers living in your home.
- You have one or more pets.
- Your home is near highways, dirt roads or construction sites.
- You noticed an increase in dust in your home.
Still on the fence? We’ll be happy to visit your home to perform indoor air quality testing.
Systems we carry include:
- Air filters: Filters remove dust, pollen, allergens, dander and more from your indoor air.
- Air purifiers: These systems scrub dust, pollen, allergens and other pollutants from your home’s air.
- Ultraviolet (UV) lights: UV lights are extremely effective in killing certain viruses, bacteria and other organisms. How effective? 99.9% effective!
- Energy recovery ventilators (ERVs): ERVs are connected to your HVAC system’s air ducts. They use fans to pull fresh air into your home and force dirty air out.
- Humidifiers: Low humidity is a major issue in the Las Vegas area. You can add needed moisture to your indoor air with one of our high-quality humidifiers.