Simply Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing can meet all of your air conditioning repair needs in the Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson. We will professionally install new energy-efficient A/C units in new homes, replace older units that are costing you time, money, and comfort or, let us address any needed A/C repairs.
We’re experienced and knowledgeable about all brands and types of air conditioning systems – traditional, roof, mobile home, commercial, and more.
- American Standard
Signs You Need A/C Repairs
Some signs of A/C problems are pretty obvious, but other times you might not be sure whether it’s time to call in a repair company. We’ve put together a few warning signs that it’s time to give us a call.
- Frequent Cycles – If your Air Conditioner rapidly turns on and off before reaching the temperature you set on the thermostat, it may be the result of short cycling. This could be caused by an oversized A/C system, low refrigerant levels, frozen evaporator coils, or electrical circuitry issues.
- High Humidity – Thankfully, the greater Las Vegas area tends to be pretty dry, but there are still rare occasions when it’s humid. A well-functioning air conditioning system should be able to automatically regulate indoor humidity levels. If your house sometimes feels warm and muggy (or cold and clammy), it might be time to get your unit checked out.
- Water Leakage – If your unit leaks, this could indicate that the cooling system isn’t working correctly. More importantly, leaks and pooled water can cause mold, mildew, and severe structural damage to your home’s drywall, wood, and flooring. Fixing a small leak now could save you thousands in costly repairs to the rest of your house.
- Unpleasant Odors – Smelly odors often mean that there’s bacterial growth, mold, mildew, or even a dead animal somewhere inside your unit or air ducts!
- Loud Or Unusual Noises – If your unit rattles, this can be a sign that a part is loose. A hitting or slapping sound could mean that something may be caught in the blades, which could blow out the motor. Bubbling or hissing can indicate a refrigerant leak, which can cause severe damage to your unit if left unchecked.
- Thermostat Readings Don’t Match Actual Temperature – If the inside of your house is warmer or cooler than the temperature you set your thermostat to, this could be caused by a damaged sensor, loose wiring, dead batteries, or heat anticipator problems.
- Poor Cooling – This one’s pretty straightforward. If your system isn’t doing its job of keeping your house cool, it’s probably time to schedule an A/C repair before your house gets too hot.
- A/C Won’t Turn On – If you can’t turn your system on (or off), your thermostat may be miscalibrated, or the wiring might be defective. In any case, you should hire an emergency air conditioner repair service ASAP.
- Your Energy Bills Are Through The Roof – If your system isn’t running as effectively as it should, it can cause your electricity bills to skyrocket. A quick HVAC repair might help cut power costs.
Air Conditioning Repair Services
Not every problem will mean you need a whole new A/C replacement. One of the advantages of working with an experienced Las Vegas HVAC specialist is being able to put our knowledge to work for you. You skip wasteful and often costly troubleshooting or guesswork and get right down to the root of the needed A/C repair.
- Refrigerant Leak
- Drain Line Clog
- Dirty Air Filter
- Frozen Condenser Coils
- Damaged Compressor Fan
- Failed Capacitor
- Circuit Breaker & Fuse Malfunction
- Thermostat Miscalibration
- Faulty Thermostat Wiring
- Thermostat Sensor Problems
Why Upgrade Your Unit?
If your unit is old and run down, it might make more sense to replace it than to repair it. Replacing your unit may seem like a costly solution upfront, but we offer convenient financing solutions to help alleviate the stress of unexpected A/C repairs and replacements. An A/C replacement can benefit you in many ways.
- Avoid Frequent Repairs
- Enjoy Better Temperature Regulation
- Breathe Cleaner & Healthier Air
- Increase Your Property Value
- Cut Energy Costs
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Types Of A/C Units
There are two main types of units: standalone units and split-system units. Standalone units tend to be cheaper and easier to move around, but they’re also noisier, have a lower capacity, and require an air vent to expel hot air. Split-system units are a bit more costly, but they are typically quieter and can cool your house more quickly and efficiently.
There are many types of HVAC units on the market, and some of these units work great in mobile homes. When you work with a home cooling and heating professional, you can be sure that the unit you get is the correct type and capacity for your specific home or building size.
- Central Air Conditioning
- Wall-Mounted Unit
- Floor-Mounted Unit
- Ceiling A/C
- Packaged A/C System
- Ductless Mini-Split Unit
- Window Units
- Mobile Home Central Air
A/C Services In Las Vegas
Don’t wait until your air conditioner breaks down in the middle of the brutal Mojave summer to get it fixed. Our HVAC services also include air conditioner, heater, and thermostat repair, maintenance, installation, and 24-hour emergency air conditioning repair. Contact Simply Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing today for a free quote.